In order to find success with blog writing, you need to know how to find powerful and generic topics. Turning your specific interests into blog topics is a perfect baseline, but going one step further by finding topics that are relevant yet still general will give you even more opportunities. Follow these 12 steps to help yourself figure out the best blog topics!
Where to hunt for new blog topics
There are a few places you can look to find new blog topics. One is your own life. What are you passionate about? What are you struggling with? What are your thoughts on current events? These are all potential topics for a blog post.
You can also look to other bloggers for inspiration. See what they’re talking about and see if there’s anything you can add to the conversation. You can also use Google Alerts to get notified whenever someone mentions a keyword or phrase that you’re interested in. This is a great way to stay up-to-date on current trends and find new topics to write about.
Finally, don’t forget that your readers are a great source of inspiration. See what they’re asking about and see if there’s anything you can help them with. Chances are, if they’re wondering about something, other people are too. By writing about it, you can help them out and attract new readers at the same time.
How to extract keywords from a website
There are a few different ways to extract keywords from a website. One way is to use a keyword research tool like Google AdWords Keyword Planner. Another way is to look at the source code of the website and look for keywords that are used in the tags and titles. Finally, you can also just look at the content of the website and look for topics that are being discussed frequently.
Once you have a list of keywords, you can start brainstorming ideas for blog posts. For each keyword, try to come up with a unique angle or approach that you can take. Once you have a few ideas, start researching each topic to see if there is already a lot of content out there on it. If there is, you may want to reconsider your angle. However, if you think you can still write a unique and interesting blog post on the topic, go ahead and give it a shot!
How to create keyword-rich content using Buzzsumo
- In order to create keyword-rich content using Buzzsumo, you will need to first create an account with the platform. Once you have done this, you can enter any keyword or phrase into the search bar.
- Buzzsumo will then show you a list of the most popular content that has been published on the internet containing that keyword or phrase. You can use this information to help you decide what to write about in your own blog post.
- To make your blog post even more keyword-rich, you can also use the “Content Research” tool in Buzzsumo. This tool allows you to see which keywords are being used most often in relation to your chosen topic. You can then use these keywords throughout your blog post, helping it to rank higher in search engines.
- Finally, once you have written your blog post, you can submit it to social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter using the “Share” button in Buzzsumo. This will help to increase its reach and ensure that more people see it.
Article deck: word cloud
One way to generate powerful blog topics is to use an article deck. An article deck is a word cloud that shows the most important words in an article. By looking at the word cloud, you can quickly get an idea of what the article is about and what the most important points are. This can help you to come up with ideas for your own blog post.
Another way to generate powerful blog topics is to use a tool like BuzzSumo. BuzzSumo allows you to enter a keyword or topic and it will show you the most popular articles written about that topic. This can give you some great ideas for blog posts that are sure to be popular with your audience.
Using prewritten content from aggregator sites
- Using prewritten content from aggregator sites
If you’re looking for powerful blog topics, one great place to start is with content from aggregator sites. These sites collect and curate content from around the web, which can be a great source of inspiration for your own writing. Plus, since the content is already written, it can save you a lot of time and effort!
- Looking at popular topics in your niche
Another great way to generate powerful blog topics is to take a look at what’s popular in your niche. What are people talking about? What are the hot button issues? By tapping into these popular topics, you can create blog posts that will resonate with your audience.
- Brainstorming with a friend or colleague
If you’re struggling to come up with ideas on your own, brainstorming with a friend or colleague can be a great way to generate new ideas. By bouncing ideas off of each other, you may be able to come up with ideas that you wouldn’t have thought of on your own.
- Checking out competitor blogs
Looking at what your competitors are blogging about can also give you some great ideas for your own blog. See what topics they’re
Combining different prewritten sources
- If you’re struggling to come up with ideas for your blog, why not try combing different prewritten sources? This can be a great way to generate new and interesting topics for your blog. Simply take a few minutes to browse the Internet or your favorite news source, and look for stories that catch your eye. Then, take some time to brainstorm how you could combine those stories in an interesting way.
- Another great way to generate blog topics is to ask your friends and family for ideas. Chances are, they have some interesting stories or experiences that they would love to share with you. You can also ask them for their thoughts on current events or hot topics in the news. This can help you get a different perspective on things, and you may even discover some new information that you didn’t know before.
- Finally, don’t forget to look for ideas in your own life. Sometimes the best blog topics are right in front of us, we just need to take the time to notice them. Start keeping a list of things that happen to you throughout the day, and then see if any of those experiences could make for a good story. You never know what you might find!
Rewriting an old article with a new perspective
If you have an old article that you wrote, you can rewrite it with a new perspective. This will help to give your readers a new perspective on the topic. You can also add new information to the article that you didn’t include before. This will make the article more complete and helpful for your readers.
You can also search for free eBooks on the internet that you can use as resources for your blog post. There are many eBooks available on a variety of topics. You can use these eBooks to help you come up with ideas for your own blog post. If you find an eBook that you really like, you can even link to it in your blog post.
Finally, you can also use social media to help you generate ideas for your blog post. There are many groups and pages on social media sites that discuss various topics. You can join these groups and page to get ideas from other people. You can also post a question on these groups and pages asking for ideas for your blog post.
Adding infographics to blogs
- Adding infographics to blogs is a great way to generate powerful topics for free. These visual aids are eye-catching and can help to communicate complex information quickly and easily. They can also be used to add an element of fun or whimsy to a blog post.
- Infographics can be created using online tools or by hiring a graphic designer. There are many free online resources that provide templates and tutorials for creating infographics. Once created, they can be added to blog posts using HTML code or by using a plugin.
- Infographics can be used to convey a wide range of information, from data visualisations to funny memes. They are a versatile tool that can help to make a blog more engaging and memorable.
- Adding infographics to blogs is a great way to stand out from the crowd. With so many blogs on the internet, anything that can help yours stand out is worth considering. If you want to create powerful and popular blog posts, adding infographics is a great place to start.
Repurposing a presentation into a blog post
- If you’ve given a presentation on your business or product, you can easily turn that into a blog post. Simply take the key points from your presentation and flesh them out into a blog post. You can even include some of the visuals from your presentation to break up the text. This is an easy way to generate a powerful blog topic for free.
- You can also generate powerful blog topics by looking at popular topics in your industry and coming up with your own spin on them. For example, if you’re in the technology industry, you could write about the latest trends in mobile devices or the future of artificial intelligence. By coming up with your own original take on popular topics, you can create a powerful blog post that will resonate with your audience.
- Another way to generate powerful blog topics for free is to look at customer questions and address them in a blog post. This is a great way to show that you’re an expert in your field and that you’re able to help solve customer problems. By addressing customer questions in a blog post, you can build trust with your audience and establish yourself as an authority in your industry.
Researching trending topics
When it comes to generating powerful blog topics, research is key. Keeping up with what’s trending is a great way to ensure that your content will be relevant and interesting to your audience. There are a number of ways to stay on top of trends. Social media is a great place to start. Platforms like Twitter and Instagram are always buzzing with what’s new and popular. You can also check out online news sources and blog aggregators to see what’s being talked about in the blogging community. Once you have an idea of what’s trending, you can start brainstorming blog topics that will be of interest to your audience.
Another great way to generate powerful blog topics is to tap into your own experiences and expertise. Share your unique perspective on a particular subject, or offer helpful tips and advice based on your own personal experiences. This type of content tends to be very popular with readers, as it offers a relatable and authentic voice. When creating this type of content, be sure to focus on topics that will be of value to your reader. If you can provide information that will help them in some way, they’re more likely to find your content interesting and useful.
If you want to generate powerful blog topics for free, one of the best methods is to simply ask your readers what they want to know more about. You can do this by setting up a survey on your blog or website, or by sending out an email to your subscribers. Asking your audience directly for ideas is a great way to ensure that you’re creating content that they’re actually interested in reading.
Another effective method for generating blog topics is to use keyword research tools. There are many free and paid options available, such as Google AdWords Keyword Planner and Moz Keyword Explorer. Simply enter a few seed keywords related to your niche, and these tools will generate a list of hundreds of potential blog topics.
Finally, another great way to come up with ideas for your blog is to simply look through other popular blogs in your niche and see what topics they’re writing about. This can give you a good sense of what’s currently popular and trending in your niche, and help you come up with some ideas for your own blog.